Home  /  Oracle  /  Oracle Servers and Storage  /  Sun Netra Carrier Grade Servers  /  Oracle Netra SPARC T4-1
Oracle

Netra SPARC T4-1

Netra SPARC T4-1 from Acardia Offers Extreme Scalability and Density with Carrier Grade Availability

Oracle Netra T4-1 from AcardiaOracle's Netra SPARC T4-1 server running Oracle Solaris is a single socket, compact 20" deep 2RU design that supports communications workloads. It's ideal for building-out 4G and LTE networks, and deploying cloud environments.

Oracle’s Netra SPARC T4-1 server is the first SPARC T4 processor based system with throughput offering 2x the I/O bandwidth and 5x improvement in single threaded performance over the previous generation Netra SPARC server, all in a compact 20 inch deep 2 RU chassis. Designed to meet the most demanding telecommunication Web, media services, OSS/BSS, and BRM workloads, the Netra SPARC T4-1 is the ideal platform for consolidation and virtualization of the data centre.

Key Features of Netra SPARC T4-1

• Enables up to 64 simultaneous execution threads using the SPARC T4 processor
  • NEBS Level 3 certified for reliable operation under severe environmental conditions
  • SPARC T4 processor is the industry’s first processor designed for application network infrastructure workloads
  • Built-in no cost virtualization technology with Oracle VM Server for SPARC and Oracle Solaris Zones
  • Massive I/O performance
  • Redundant AC or DC power supplies and hot-pluggable disk drives
  • ILOM management and Oracle Solaris
  • Cost efficiencies with reduced overall system power and cooling demands

Key Benefits of Netra SPARC T4-1

• Integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration offers security for telecommunications data centres
  • Onboard 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) for secure computing and high-speed networking
  • Cost efficiencies with reduced overall system power and cooling demands
  • Ideally suited for memory-intensive applications
  • High reliability with an enhanced systems uptime.

Contact us today for more information

• or call: 0345 230 1055
  • * Required fields
  • Nature of your Enquiry (any additional details)
  • I have read & agree to the Privacy Policy *

Latest News

Oracle AI Bots now available on the Cloud 09/10/2017

Oracle Introduces AI-Powered...

ACARDIA LIMITED 12th Floor, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1AX. United Kingdom.